Health Department - Nurse's Office
Flu and COVID Booster Registration Form - please fill out this form if you would like to get both flu and the COVID booster done at the same time.
Flu Only Registration Form - if you would like to fill out electronically prior to coming into the office
Vaccine Information Statements - CDC information sheets about each vaccination
Records Release Request - if you would like a copy of your immunization records, please complete request form
- School based Immunization Clinics
- Safe Sleep education and FREE pack'n'plays for any infant in need of safe sleep area
- Infant weight checks
- Resource for Children’s Special Health Services
- Child Protective Team Member
- Ensure compliance with Immunization laws
- Health/safety education and is a health resource for community members, senior centers, employers, daycare providers and public schools.
- Capillary blood lead and hematocrit testing is offered to the Head Start programs.
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella Titer Blood Draws
- Rapid Strep tests
- Blood Pressures on walk-in basis
- Head Lice checks & education resource
- Urine alcohol and drug screening for DFS/Court Systems
- Fergus County Loan Closet – medical equipment rentals
- Coordinates the Fetal Infant Child Mortality Review Team for Fergus Co.
- Jail Nursing
- Central MT Coalition for Family Health
- Central MT Youth Challenge member
- Human Services Coalition
- School Health Resource
- Local Registrar
- Communicable Disease Prevention Education & Resource
712 W. Main Street, Suite #102
Lewistown, MT 59457-2510
Heather Thom, RN, BSN
Medical Support Assistant